To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transactions
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
scroll down the page for | rubber | accesories | wanted
s t i c k s
r u b b e r
- 11' Jim Phillips Ka Poe Aea glider [photo] 1" balsa stringer and Volan deck and tail patch. Received new last summer, very good condition. It’s been replaced with another custom 11' Jim Phillips glider. Take trim to another level. 1500$ firm
email - Ian - 250-726-6566 Ucluelet (Jul/15/2019)
- 7'10" Stewart Funboard [photo] Great for catching waves! Very Good condition! A good learner or for building your quiver for those small fun days on the water. Dimensions: 7'10 x 21 7/8" x 3". Small ding near the nose was repaired better than new. Add $50 for the DaKine board bag.
Dave - 250-208-3675 Victoria (Jul/15/2019)
- 6'2"x20 1/3"x2 1/2" Fun board [photo] Good condition. for bigger days Barely used
Jill - 403-845-0305 Nanaimo/tofino (Jul/13/2019)
- 5'8 TimberTek FireWire Potatonator [photo] 34L This board has been wicked for PNW mush and holds up well from 3ft to 9ft. Selling because my quiver has expanded to an unreasonable level and I need to make some room in my apartment - it's a great board.
email - Chris - 604-441-8495 Vancouver (Jul/13/2019)
- 5'10" x 20 1/4" x 2 1/2" Firewire Spitfire FST [photo] 33.5L with 5 fin future setup. Watertight and in good condition. Minor dings have been repaired. Feel free to ask for more pictures. $575.
Mik - 250-857-3654 (Jul/13/2019)
- 6'1" x 19 1/4" x 2 3/8", 30.6L, Channel Islands Black and White [photo] with 5-fin Futures set-up. Comes with stomp pad. $500
- 6'3" x 19.63" x 2.75", 34.3L, Pyzel Ghost [photo] with 5-fin Futures set-up. Comes with stomp pad. $500.
Anton - 250-216-0963 Sooke (Jul/09/2019)
- 5'6 twin keel fish [photo] 5'6-21'-2 1/2' never dinged, just some heel prints. handshaped with marine ply glassed on keels, sad to see it go but rent aint cheap. $450
- 6'9 Dirtydog Egg [photo] 6'9-21.5-3 brand new, never ridden. 800$ Purple abstract tint, single fin. lotsa fun. please email or text any questions.
email - damian - 250-589-9533 victoria (Jul/06/2019)
- 5'1 Arakawa surfboard [photo] JJF futures fins New stomp pad dings professionally repaired by Aftanas $150.00
Mishele - 250-725-1233 Tofino (Jul/03/2019)
- 5'10 Lost Quiver Killer [photo] 5 10 19.75 2.38 30.5 5 liters Surfed around 10 times some pressure dings but basically mint $500.00 firm
Sam - 250-812-0410 Victoria (Jul/01/2019)
- 5'8" Sitka Spud Surfboard [photo] 5'8" x 20 1/2" x 2 3/8" + FCS Explorer 6' Board Bag ($180 MSRP) Board and bag have seen very little use and in Excellent Condition. 5 Fin future setup. Asking: $675
Nicholas - 778-323-1407 Vancouver, BC (Jun/25/2019)
- 6'2" Hypto Krypto [photo] 20 3/4 x 2 3/4 38.39l lightly ridden, great Shape, No dings, fins not included $800
Conor MacKenzie - 250-266-6225 Tofino (Jun/25/2019)
- 5'9.5 Aftanas Bob [photo] 21 7/8 X 2 3/4. Excellent condition. FCS X2 5 fin box setup. Comes with FCS Leash and Dakine 6'1 travel bag. $600
Rob - 250-792-1903 Courtenay (Jun/19/2019)
- 6'0 Bing Chris Del Moro Custom Pro Board [photo] Custom paint job and sponsor decals done by Chris - board is in excellent condition and has only touched the water twice since Chris owned it. Performance shape, it's a shredder. Asking $350.
email - Dakota - 604-368-3400 Parksville (Jun/18/2019)
- 5'2 Vampirate Gravedigger [photo] Nice little twinny with plenty of volume. comes with with a set of future keel fins. Only one ding profesionnaly repaired. Really sweet board, i just dont surf if often enough. Painted over it as I didnt like the original design 400$ Nego. Cheers
email - Antoine - 418-570-0467 Ucluelet (Jun/18/2019)
- 5'10 Firewire Dominator [photo] Pretty much brand new! 5'10 x 20.4" x 2.2" 33.5 liters $800
christy feaver - 415-960-7681 tofino (Jun/18/2019)
- 9'6" Barracuda Single Fin Log [photo] shaped by Scott Raleigh Based upon a 1960's template • heavily glassed • like new condition • noserider • includes FCS boardbag ($200 value) & fin (captain fin co - $150 value) Moving to Europe and too heavy a board to ship. $1150 firm
email - Whitney - 250-514-9422 Victoria (Jun/17/2019)
- 6'0 FireWire sweet potato [photo] asking 700. Great for summer waves and can handle bigger waves as well. Minit condition no dings. Only used a handful of times and was super fun. Just have to many boards right now. 700 board 750 board and fins Up for reasonable offers!
Kurt Connorton - Please text or call 250-896-1564 Victoria BC (Jun/15/2019)
- 5'11 7S Aussie fish [photo] 5'11x 20 1/2x20 5/8, about 33 litres. Fun board, just a bit small for me. Comes with stomp pad and fins. Two dings, one on bottom of board and one on tail. Other than that in good shape. Need gone, first $200 takes it.
email - Xavery - 250-208-9629 Victoria (Jun/11/2019)
- 9'1 Lufi Sea Captain Epoxy Competition Longboard [photo] Just shipped from Europe, rode a few times in France at the ISA event. 9'1 x 22" x 2.6" 59.3L Volume I love this board but have too many. $1000 Firm - cost over 1500 Euros.
Christian - 250-644-4923 Sooke (Jun/06/2019)
- 9'6" Robert August Longboard - ready to ride!
Steve - 250-646-6801 Jordan River (Jun/06/2019)
- 6'2 Progressive Fish [photo] 6'2 x 21 1/2 x 2 1/2 Fish / Mini mal Surfboard Great from Novice to intermediate surfer It's in good condition with a few bumps and scratches. Fins and leash are free and come with the board. Selling cheap for quick sale.
email - jenna - 778-994-8848 vancouer (Jun/05/2019)
- 9' Aftanas Blender [photo] Complete with fin and bag. Used maybe 6 times, in perfect shape. $1100
Duncan - 250-465-8237 Ucluelet (Jun/03/2019)
- 5'11" Channel island fever [photo] 5'11" 18 7/8 x 2 3/8 28l flex bar technology, super strong they actually warranty them for 1 year against snapping they are so strong. still flex well though. every team member from ci has this board in there quiver. no dings, good shape. $600
cole - 250-216-0490 victoria (Jun/11/2019)
- 5'10 Lost V3 Rocket Epoxy [photo] $400 Dims: 5'10 19.5" 2.32" 28.6L Great shape. Very light. 5 fin set up. Few dings repaired professionally at Barracuda Surf. Priced to sell.
email - Taylor - (May/29/2019)
- 9'2 Hobie Uncle buck [photo] Surfed less than 20 times in tofino 2 small dings from loading fixed by barracuda Comes with 9.75" hobie logger fin Jack brown 9 foot leash 3 board 9'6 board bag
Mat - 204-396-3711 Tofino B.C (May/26/2019)
- 5'7 Aftanas Stuhb [photo] 21 1/4 x 2 1/2. Futures 5 fin box setup. Good condition for its age $300.
email - Jason - Comox (May/22/2019)
- 6'6 Superfish 4 [photo] with 5 fin set-up. Brand:7 Surfboards, Lenghth: 6'6, Width:20 3/4, thickness: 2 5/8, Volume: 40.45 litres. This board was purchased in 2018 and has been out on the water 5 times. It comes with 5 FCS-PC-5 fins and a Dakine leash. $900.00.
Janine - 250-667-7912 Nanaimo (May/20/2019)
- 6'3 Al Merrick Channel Islands TLow surf board [photo] 6'3, 19 3/8, 2 9/16, 32.5L, New FCS Traction Pad, $475 Board is in exc cond, surfed only a handful of times, no repairs, no impressions on rails or bottom. Just usual deck impressions. T-Low has proven to be a unique design, being user friendly and still meeting World Tour requirements
Ben - 250-818-0653 Victoria (May/18/2019)
- 5'8 Rob Machado Moonbeam LFT [photo] $750 Great board, great price. This board is a pleasure to ride in any condition of waves the ocean can throw at you. Owned for one season in which she endured two dings. Both fixed up immediately by Barracuda in Victoria. 5 fun future set up. See pics for more details and dims.
email - Keri Bachynski - 250-882-8691 Victoria BC (May/17/2019)
- 6'8" JC Tuflite Pete Mel Machine Model John Carper shape [photo] 19.5 x 2.4 In great condition, light and super strong. FCS fins not included. Make me an offer $375.00
email - Steve - 250-507-2343 Sooke (May/04/2019)
- 5'6 FireWire sweet potato LFT [photo] With quad fins, good condition. $350
email - Jake - 778-350-9893 Victoria (May/01/2019)
- 6'2" Walden CD4 [photo] Great condition, no dings. $300 ($350 with FCS Doubke Board Bag)
email - Julie - Please text 403-620-2637 Victoria (Apr/29/2019)
- 10'2 x 23 x 3 1/2 Bing [photo] ridden 10 times. Like new condition on deck. Fin box replaced professionally after unfortunate accident. 1200. includes board bag.
email - Chris - 250-592-5441 Victoria (Apr/27/2019)
- 6'0 Aftanas analog [photo] 6'0 x 19 x 2 1/2 30L like new no dents/ding other than small fixed chip on nose from travelling. Asking 450$
email - Yan - 250-702-4704 Courtenay (Apr/22/2019)
- 6'7 Fluid Juice high performance surfboard [photo] $275 Shaped by Adrian Phillips (6'7 x 18.5") - a very well regarded shaper (one of Europe's best shapers). This is a hi-performance / step-up / low volume shortboard. I had this board custom shaped as a travel board (strong glass job). Some pressure dents but in good ready to surf shape. FCS fins (fins included). Kelly Slater stomp pad. This board would suit a fit / good surfer in good waves (it would suit a more advanced surfer). Charge winter surf. go hard in hollow and big swells. This is not a board for surfing small summer slop. this board likes the "fluid juice" Please note this is not a beginners board (no offence - I have turned down people wanting to buy this board if they want it to learn to surf). Check out http://www.fluidjuice.co.uk/shapes.html
email - James - Nanaimo (Apr/09/2019)
- 6'0 Mark Richards Epoxy Thruster [photo] 6'0 x 19 1/4 x 2 1/4 One ding that was repaired $450
- 5'9 CI MTFA [photo] 5'9 x 19 7/16 x 2 3/16 Small repairs on tip of tail $450
- 6'4 Wayne McKewen [photo] 6'4 x 18 1/2 x 2 3/8. $100 incl fins (Fcs)
email - Brenton - 260-634-7412 Victoria (Apr/08/2019)
- 5.5.4 Ripcurl Flashbomb L/S $125
- 5.4.3 Ripcurl Ebomb L/S $75
- 5.4.3 Qucksilver Cypher M/T $75
email - Sam - (Jul/15/2019)
- Patagoina R5 6.5 / 5.5 Mens Medium Wetsuit [photo] coldwater steamer. Bought new last year online hoping I might fit but too small so it's never been warn. $500 obo.
email - Dave - 250-539-8733 Galiano Island (Jul/12/2019)
- Women’s xcel 5/4 Infiniti size 6 [photo] 2018 Lightly used condition, only worn a handful of times. 350
email - Jessica Maclean - 250-710-5649 Victoria (Jul/08/2019)
- Men’s XL 3/2 O’Niell wetsuit [photo] $100.00
- Women’s 10-12 3/2 O’Niell wetsuit [photo] $100.00
* We bought these for warmer water and never have used them. These are a deal. Just want to see them go to people who’ll use them
email - Ross - 250-537-5585 Saltspring Island (Jul/03/2019)
- Booties! [photo] 1 x Quiksilver size 10: 6mil 1 x Oneill size 9.5: 6/5/4 mil 1 x Oneill size 10: 6/5 Great condition
- Oneill 4/3 wettie [photo] Used but still a great back up 4 mil for more southern latitudes Back Zip Medium Tall $75
Whit - 250-514-9422 Victoria (Jun/30/2019)
- Xcel 5/4 drylock MT [photo] Decent shape $100
- Men's Xcel 4/3 MT [photo] Great condition, zero rips or holes $300
Adam - 250-266-4536 Ucluelet or Victoria (Jun/17/2019)
- O'neill Mutant 4/3 Large/tall wetsuit Very good condition. Hood or gasket options. Only worn several times. Small scuff on knee. $300
- Ripcurl E-Bomb 5.5/4 Large/tall wetsuit Very well worn and repaired in multiple spots. Still has some life left. $50
- Quicksilver AG57 5/4/3 Large/tall wetsuit Well worn. Has custom homemade extensions sewn on the cuffs. $70
email - Alex - 778-679-9395 Langford (Jun/09/2019)
- Excel Infiniti Mens SML hooded wetsuit [photo] Good condition $200
email - Jayden - Oak Bay Victoria (Jun/09/2019)
- Xcel Infiniti 6/5 Size 2XLS Hooded Wetsuit [photo] and Booties (I am 215 lbs and 5'10) Size 10 Booties Used as my back up suit. Still some life left. $120 for Wetsuit and Booties
David - 250-361-8563 Victoria (May/24/2019)
- O'Neill Thermo-X Vest W/Neo Hood Wetsuit [photo] like new $55
- Xcel drylock split toe surf boots 5MM Size Men 8 [photo] In good conditions. A few gashes from fins but they've been fixed. $25
js - 604-376-6934 Vancouver (May/23/2019)
- Rip Curl Flash Bomb 3/2 Size LT back zip [photo] A few years old but used only a handful of times. Too big for me. $150 obo or trade for similar quality MT 3/2.
email - Patrick - Vancouver/Ukee (May/19/2019)
- 6mm Excel Medium Tall Wetsuit Like brand new, worn maybe 10 times. $150.00
email - Steve - 250-507-2343 Sooke (May/04/2019)
- men's medium Quicksilver wetsuit [photo] brand new with tags. Synchro series. Asking $160.
email - Vincent - In Sooke but can meet in Westshore or Victoria (Apr/26/2019)
- Patagonia R2 springs [photo] it's brand new w/o tags got it a few years ago for a trip that never happen, been sitting in storage since 200$
- Patagonia R2 short sleeve fulls [photo] it's brand new w/o tags merino wool. Never got to use it. Asking 250$
email - Yan - 250-702-4704 Courtenay (Apr/23/2019)
- Xcel infinity 6/5/4 hooded wetsuit [photo] Like new lightly used men's large long always rinsed and hung to dry $250
email - Kyle - 250-732-8292 Shawnigan Lake (Apr/23/2019)
- O'Neil 5.5:4 Pyscho Freak 2018 Wetsuit [photo] Medium/Small 5'6-5'10 130-160 lbs. Excellent still have original tags $300
Justin - 250-589-6181 Victoria BC (Apr/16/2019)
a c c e s o r i e s
- 6'2 komunity triple/quad travel board bag [photo] Fits 4 boards comfortably but you could squeeze a fifth in depending of size. Three board pockets with padded and insulated dividers and a separate small bag for fins, wax, or whatever else you need on a surf trip. It's been well travelled so I'm only asking for 130$ but am more than open to reasonable offers. This bag was great for me and I'm ready to let it go and stoke out someone else with a good deal on a great bag. Photos are with a 5,11 board for a rough idea of size.
email - Josh - 780-667-0107 Nanaimo but am willing to meet part way around the island (Jul/03/2019)
- 8' FCS Travel Bag [photo] Like New Used Once Zippers in Mint $100
- 8'0 FCS Sock boardcover [photo] Like New $40
Whit - 250-514-9422 Victoria (Jun/30/2019)
- Fish Board Bag Fit's a 6'2" fish or a 6'1" shortboard [photo] Fine condition. Zippers work and no tears. $40
Nicholas - 250-885-5306 Victoria (Jun/18/2019)
- FSC II carver quad rear Glass, small [photo] 45$ Brand new'
email - Caroline - Sooke (May/29/2019)
- Double Soft Racks FCS Auto-Hardware [photo] In good condition. Only used a few times. Awesome product! Don't have a rack on your car? This is the solution! This soft rack fits most cars. Features:- Holds 1-6 Shortboards or 1-4 Longboards - Square, non-rolling pads - Heavy Duty 38mm webbing - Tough metal locking components $50 (firm on price). These cost $80 CDN retail. Link to FCS description: https://www.surffcs.com/collections/auto-accessories/products/fcs-premium-soft-racks-double
email - - Conor (May/21/2019)
- Creature of leisure 6'3 board bag [photo] in good condition. Asking 40$
- 5'9 Komunity project board sock [photo] (but can stretch to almost 6'0 in perfect condition. 40$
email - Yan - 250-702-4704 Courtenay (May/06/2019)
- Steelcore locking tailgate pad [photo] Keep your boards safe and locked. Cable reinforced straps to lock your boards! $50
email - Troy - Parksville (Apr/22/2019)
w a n t e d
- Looking for surfboard rack/holder for a Bicycle. Anywhere on Van Island works.
Robert - 250-857-2341 Victoria (Jul/05/2019)
- Looking for a Wetsuit (4/5 or 3/4) Large - Tall (6'0 165 lbs) any $50-100 I only surf a few times a year and I'm on a tight budget. hit me up if you have anything!
email - Morgan - 250-859-1633 New Westminster (Jun/12/2019)
- Looking for a set(s) of C-drive fins [photo] Any size. Dual tab (fcs). Thanks
Bob Purdy - Text 778-229-6624 (Apr/16/2019)
Jeffries Bay SA & Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico accomodations & surf trips
email - greg
♠ learn to surf
» Learning to Surf by Chris Payne
» Learner surfer's FAQ by Stephen Whelan
» The Complete Surfing Guide for Coaches by Bruce Gabrielson
» PD's Trick Tips Backside Roundhouse
♠ learn other stuff
» Ding repair FAQ
» wave terminology
» board terminology
» surf terminology
» about waves & sets - John Sidles - Timothy B. Maddux
» foam in the surf? - James G. Acker
» Rip Currents & Undertows - Ray McAllister - Steve Baum - Neil Savage
» Lud's Wave Prediction - Ludwig Omachen
» cold water & rubber
» stretching & flexibility
» Surfboard Design Guide