To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transactions
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
scroll down the page for | rubber | accesories | wanted
s t i c k s
r u b b e r
- 9'6" Modern long board [photo] $700
- 9'6" Gordon and Smith Comp DT model [photo] $800
- 5'10" Tyler hatzikian deuce fish [photo] Craftsman model , meaning Tyler has done every step start to finish. Tyler has ridden 3 times and I have twice. $1000
email - Curtis - 250-888-8793 Jordan River (Oct/08/2019)
- 5'10" Channel Islands Fish [photo] $400 includes fins, great shape.
- 5'10" Channel Islands Pod [photo] $400 includes CI fins, great condition
email - chris - Comox Valley (Oct/06/2019)
- 6'0 Channel Islands Flyer F [photo] $300 OBO 6'0, 19, 2 3/8 Basically brand new, only got to surf a couple times
email - Daniel - 250-668-7976 Nanaimo (Oct/05/2019)
- 5'10" Lost Mayhem V2 Rocket [photo] Rare- Firewire Timbertek construction 5'10" 32L 2.5 x 20 Excellent condition! $500
Rob - 250-634-2732 Sooke/Ukee (Oct/11/2019)
- 6'9 Speed Egg [photo] great condition 550$ Singlefin egg with lots of float and modern rails. Best in punchy conditions.
- 9'6 Anian Noserider [photo] 3 minor cracks on nose and rail, repair cost reflected in price. 850$ Classic noserider, glassed with volan, great on clean small days.
- 6'8 Speed Egg [photo] 6'8-21"-2 5/8" excellent condition 600$ OBO handshaped, monochromatic resin tint, gloss deck with black bottom. 2+1 setup. Comes with fins if you ask nice.
email - damian - 250-589-9533 sooke (Sep/30/2019)
- 9'10 FCD Round Pin Longboard [photo] FCD eps foam heavy glass for North Pacific winter 2+1 or quad set up. Brand new never ridden or even waxed. Must go leaving country 9'10x23"13/16x3"1/8 glassing is 4x6oz deck and 2x6oz bottom all futures boxes with leash through centre fin box for straight text for more info $1650 or a reasonable offer
Simon - 250-266-1049 Nanaimo area (Sep/30/2019)
- 6'3 x 18 3/4 x 2 1/2 30 L Channel Islands Black Beauty [photo] In excellent condition, some minor scuffs and scratches but no major dings. $450
- 5'9 Aftanas Sled [photo] Other dimensions were painted over but around 20" wide and 2" 3/8 thick. Squash tail with five fin setup. In good condition, few dings repaired professionally. $300
email - Nate - French Beach (Sep/30/2019)
- 6'0/19/2,5/8 FireWire [photo] 450$ future fins, board in excellent condition. 31l. Single to double concave. Very versatile board.
Fratello - 778-679-3286 Victoria (Sep/27/2019)
- 5'3 Fish Hand shape [photo] Glassed on keel fins Plenty of volume for the size. Super fast flat rocker. Good condition $500
- 6'0 Goofy foot asym [photo] Shaped for a goofy footer. It’s like having a twin fish on your toe side and a tight tail quad on your heels. Experimental and super fun. It’s what the cool kids are doing these days. Great condition. $500 obo
email - Andy - 250-266-0704 Shirley/ Vic (Sep/26/2019)
- 6'0" Lost mayhem psycho ward [photo] 6" 18.25 x 2.18. Some pressure dings. Glass is in good shape no leaks. Comes with newer fcs fins, no leash $200
- 5'11" Kane Garden [photo] 18.2 x 2.2, Futures fins, One fin box has been repaired as seen in photo. Lots of pressure dings but doesn’t leak. Comes with fins and leash
Bryon - 250-618-2065 Nanaimo (Sep/24/2019)
- 6'6 Firewire Hellfire [photo] 6'6 x 20 3/4 x 2 3/4 = 39.7 litres. Board is in great condition and comes with leash, fins (thruster) and a bag. $575
email - John - Duncan (Sep/22/2019)
- 6'4" Cascadia Tyee Surfboard [photo] (https://www.cascadiaboardco.com/products/tyee) Like new - only used once, one coat of wax. Comes with new fins and leash $600 firm
email - Oben - 778-999-4278 Vancouver (Sep/21/2019)
- 7’ Northwest Surf Designs Single Fin Board [photo] is in amazing condition. Only ridden a few times Comes with fin leash and board bag $800
email - Sean - 905-960-6152 Sooke (Sep/14/2019)
- 9'3 Firewire Special T [photo] w boardbag, leash and fin. In good shape, has one professionally repaired ding on the deck. $1000 OBO.
email - Spencer - 250-880-5581 Victoria (Sep/14/2019)
- 6'4 Vudu Surfboard [photo] 6'4 x 19 3/4 x 2 3/4 Only ridden about 4 times, perfect condition except for about 2 pressure dents. Damaged fin box as well as a spot on nose repaired professionally by Baracuda. Asking 550, comes with fins and board bag.
Ludwig - 306-450-7246 Oak Bay (Sep/04/2019)
- 6'6" FireWire flexfire [photo] 6'6" x 18 7/8 x 2 1/2 Good condition $175 Nose broke off and was repaired and sealed with solar res
email - Josh - (Sep/04/2019)
- 6'6" Rusty C5 thruster [photo] with 2 twiners. Shaped in California by Rusty Preisendorfer Good condition $450 Bag and leash
Mark - 250-812-8708 Sooke BC. Please leave a message if no one answers. We will get back to you promptly (Sep/08/2019)
- 5'6" Lost Puddle Jumper [photo] 5'6" x 21" x 2.5" 33L FCS 5-fin set-up. In great condition. $500
- 6'2" Lost Rock-Up [photo] 31.5L x 19.50 x 2.44" with Futures 3-Fin. Awesome hydrid step-up for south coast. In excellent condition. $550 and will throw in a board bag with broken zipper.
- 5'10" Negative Surfboards short board [photo] 5'10" x 19 3/8" x 2 3/8" Great small wave board. Well known shaper in South Africa. In great shape. $200 obo with a board bag
Ian - 250-588-4024 Victoria (Sep/10/2019)
- 6'0" x 20.25" Lib Tech Bowl Series surfboard [photo] aka, Lib Tech's futuristic waterboard. Mint condition. Bought it a few years ago and used it as a secondary board, it is hardly ridden. Paid $846 for it, I still have the receipt. Slapped a $50 Gorilla Grip traction pad on it as soon as I picked it up as well. Not a single scratch on this thing. I am only selling because I already have a shortboard and prefer to surf bigger boards ever since my back injury. Asking $500.
email - Frazer - Sooke (Sep/21/2019)
- 5'8 Hypto Crypto [photo] 5'8 x 20 1/2 x 2 1/2 . 300$ Used 3 years. Two fixed dings on the bottom. Good condition. No fins
Matt - 581-888-6745 Ucluelet (Aug/20/2019)
- 6'4"x 21.75" x 2.43" Surftech Xanadu [photo] asking $550 Super lite and super fun board. Has one tiny pressure ding that is water tight. Other then that it in mint shape.Comes with fins.
Kurt Connorton - text or call me 250-896-1564 Victoria BC (Aug/18/2019)
- 6'2" x 18 7/8" Banzaii from Costa Rica (Matt Biolas shape) [photo] Great all round travel board! Great paddler and gets into waves really early for its size! Great condition other than nose ding which has been professionally repaired. Heavy duty international board bag (great condition). Nice board sock (as new)
email - james h - 250-508-6809 Victoria downtown (Aug/14/2019)
- 5'8 Hayden Shapes Love Buzz [photo] Great board with a little more foam placement under chest. Very easy to catch waves. Used condition with crease on under side. Could use some repair. $100 No fins or leg rope included
- 5'10 Lost mayhem scorcher [photo] Good condition probably around 24-25 litres $100
- 5'9 Al Merick Kelly replica [photo] 24.9 litres great board few pressure dings, 1 ding professionally fixed but otherwise great condition No fins or leg rope incl. in price may sell for extra $350
Max - 250-920-6973 View royal (Jul/28/2019)
- 6'0" North West Surf Design The Cheater [photo] Near perfect condition - only ridden a few times. 5 fin futures set up. Comes with 5 fins (pictured), leash, and board bag. Asking $900. Great high-volume board. Text me with questions/concerns anytime.
Matt - 403-797-2061 Victoria (Jul/27/2019)
- 6'1" Fletcher 4 Stretch quad, bat tail Surfboard [photo] 6'1" x 19.125" x 2.5" Good condition no dings $385
- 6'4" JC Peter Mel Machine Surfboard [photo] 6'4" x 19.35" x 2.35" Good condition $385
Spencer Rispin - 250-802-4865 Nanaimo (Jul/27/2019)
- 5'10" Anian Twin Fin Fish Surfboard [photo] Great condition with a couple of professional repairs. Comes with bamboo fins and FCS board bag. $600
email - Brittany - 236-464-2779 Victoria, BC (Jul/27/2019)
- 6' X 20 X extra thick Retro Single fin Hawaii [photo] needs a tail repair to surf it. $250 or bet offer.
- 5'5 X 20 1/2 X 2 3/4 Forgotten Soul Fish/Simmons Hybrid [photo] Very versatile board downer rails but thickness through stringer makes it all about the fins.Water tight though a couple dings repaired. $450 or best offer.
email - John - North Vancouver (Jul/27/2019)
- 7'6" aloha mid length [photo] Used for one season, no cracks, dents, or dings. Comes with a brand new board bag, 2 leashes, 9.0 FCS single fin, and a shitty wax job for free too. $900
email - Graedon - 250-516-6345 Victoria (Jul/18/2019)
- 7'10" Stewart Funboard [photo] Great for catching waves! Very Good condition! A good learner or for building your quiver for those small fun days on the water. Dimensions: 7'10 x 21 7/8" x 3". Small ding near the nose was repaired better than new. Add $50 for the DaKine board bag.
Dave - 250-208-3675 Victoria (Jul/15/2019)
- 5'8 TimberTek FireWire Potatonator [photo] 34L This board has been wicked for PNW mush and holds up well from 3ft to 9ft. Selling because my quiver has expanded to an unreasonable level and I need to make some room in my apartment - it's a great board.
email - Chris - 604-441-8495 Vancouver (Jul/13/2019)
- 6'1" x 19 1/4" x 2 3/8", 30.6L, Channel Islands Black and White [photo] with 5-fin Futures set-up. Comes with stomp pad. $500
- 6'3" x 19.63" x 2.75", 34.3L, Pyzel Ghost [photo] with 5-fin Futures set-up. Comes with stomp pad. $500.
Anton - 250-216-0963 Sooke (Jul/09/2019)
- 5'1 Arakawa surfboard [photo] JJF futures fins New stomp pad dings professionally repaired by Aftanas $150.00
Mishele - 250-725-1233 Tofino (Jul/03/2019)
- xcel booties Size 8 drylock, split toe 5mm New $40
- Mens LS Xcel Axis 5/4mm hooded [photo] used 3-4 times, as new $180
- Mens Xcel Drylock 5/4, Size Large Brand New, $375
email - John - 250-642-2587 Sooke, can meet in Victoria, I am in Vancouver every couple weeks (Oct/08/2019)
- Billabong 3/2mm Women's sz 4 Long sleeve Wetsuit [photo] Super flex synergy flat lock/ - $85 size : Euro 8 / USA 4 /AUS 8 Like new* Bought it 6 years ago and have used in on a trip for a week once. Blue accents on legs and arms. AX2 Superflex Neoprene Back zip flat lock design-makes this suit easy to get on and off Contour collar for extra comfort Molded kneepads. Located in whistler but in Vancouver 1 /week
email - Jenna - 778-994-8848 Whistler (Oct/06/2019)
- excel drylock size ls good condition, i'm to fat so has to go, $250 obo
email - mike - sooke (Oct/06/2019)
- XL Rip Curl Fbomb [photo] No holes and has been stretched out a bit so will probably fit somewhere between an XL and 2XL. $100
John - Send me a text if you are interested. Thanks 250-360-7420 Victoria (Oct/03/2019)
- 4/3 Billabong Furnace Size Small Carbon X Chest Zip Wetsuit [photo] I have repaired 2 tears and little holes on the seams. Still plenty of life. $150
email - Don - 250-619-2163 Nanaimo, BC (Sep/15/2019)
- Xcel Infinity X-zip 2 Womans size 4 fullsuit great condition, No rips, very well taking care of. $200 o.b.o Only issue with this suit is it is too small now, otherwise would have kept it for a few more years. Had the suit for 5 years and used maybe 5-6 times a year if lucky.
email - Lee - 778-789-1661 New Westminster (Sep/13/2019)
- Xcel Infinti - Size L, 5/4 (2017) 120 obo
- Billabong Furnace Carbon X - Size L (2017), 180 obo Both suits were lightly used as a rotation with 3 wetsuits
email - Matt - Vancouver. Im in the Victoria area quite often (Sep/11/2019)
- Xcel Infinity 6/5/4 Size 10T Womens Hooded Fullsuit [photo] In perfect condition - Used less than 5 times. $200
Marek Hanel - 250-217-3243 VictoriA (Sep/09/2019)
- O’Neil mutant XL 2018 suit as new never worn.
Jamie - 240-331-1330 Courtenay (Sep/05/2019)
- RipCurl flash bomb Men's medium [photo] One is 6/5/4 and the other is 5.5/4. $130 each
email - Peter - (Aug/04/2019)
- 5/4 Billabong Furnace Pro Size 8 [photo] Fits ages 9 to 12 depending on size. Furnace lining on the inside, and an attached hood keeps your kid warm even in the most frigid water. Fluorescent shoulder makes your kid visible in the water. My son has used this wetsuit quite happily. This is a high performance wetsuit that has been properly taken care of. Salt has been rinsed away after every use, it has all of its original elasticity and has absolutely no damage, no leaks and no tares. $170
Miles - please text me only 250-661-3163 Victoria (Jul/30/2019)
- Patagoina R5 6.5 / 5.5 Mens Medium Wetsuit [photo] coldwater steamer. Bought new last year online hoping I might fit but too small so it's never been warn. $500 obo.
email - Dave - 250-539-8733 Galiano Island (Jul/12/2019)
- Women’s xcel 5/4 Infiniti size 6 [photo] 2018 Lightly used condition, only worn a handful of times. 350
email - Jessica Maclean - 250-710-5649 Victoria (Jul/08/2019)
- Men’s XL 3/2 O’Niell wetsuit [photo] $100.00
- Women’s 10-12 3/2 O’Niell wetsuit [photo] $100.00
* We bought these for warmer water and never have used them. These are a deal. Just want to see them go to people who’ll use them
email - Ross - 250-537-5585 Saltspring Island (Jul/03/2019)
a c c e s o r i e s
- Looking to buy a pair of size 9 or 10 surf booties. 5mm preferred but either works. Thanks so much. Just lost a pair of 9mm quicksilver booties today and am on the hunt for another pair if these dont get returned.
email - Riley - 509-885-0776 Victoria (Sep/26/2019)
- 7'0" Dakine Surfboard Bag [photo] In awesome condition, asking $50 firm!
email - Hanry Lourencone Nonato - 604-710-4155 Vancouver (Aug/08/2019)
- 7'6" FCS Travel Bag [photo] Like New Used Once Zippers in Mint $100
- 7'6" FCS Sock boardcover [photo] Like New $40
Whit - 250-514-9422 Victoria (Jul/31/2019)
- FCS WCT medium techflex fins [photo] I have two sets. One in new condition $70, and one used in good condition $60.
Graeme - 250-516-4927 James bay (Jul/23/2019)
- 6'2 komunity triple/quad travel board bag [photo] Fits 4 boards comfortably but you could squeeze a fifth in depending of size. Three board pockets with padded and insulated dividers and a separate small bag for fins, wax, or whatever else you need on a surf trip. It's been well travelled so I'm only asking for 130$ but am more than open to reasonable offers. This bag was great for me and I'm ready to let it go and stoke out someone else with a good deal on a great bag. Photos are with a 5,11 board for a rough idea of size.
email - Josh - 780-667-0107 Nanaimo but am willing to meet part way around the island (Jul/03/2019)
w a n t e d
- Looking for an affordable used 7'6'ish mini mal that can get bonked on rocks by beginners in small waves and survive. I don't have the budget for a new board so it doesn't have to look nice so long as it still surfs.
email - Beth - Victoria (Oct/02/2019)
- Wanted- 5'11 Firewire Baked Potato w/Fins
email - Rip - 604 349-1542 anywhere in BC (Sep/18/2019)
- In Search Of Used shaping planer Not looking for your 1000$ Skil 100- Will consider Hitachi or non mint Skil , or...
Ian - 250-726-6566 Ucluelet (Sep/07/2019)
- Looking for surfboard rack/holder for a Bicycle. Anywhere on Van Island works.
Robert - 250-857-2341 Victoria (Jul/05/2019)
Jeffries Bay SA & Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico accomodations & surf trips
email - greg
♠ learn to surf
» Learning to Surf by Chris Payne
» Learner surfer's FAQ by Stephen Whelan
» The Complete Surfing Guide for Coaches by Bruce Gabrielson
» PD's Trick Tips Backside Roundhouse
♠ learn other stuff
» Ding repair FAQ
» wave terminology
» board terminology
» surf terminology
» about waves & sets - John Sidles - Timothy B. Maddux
» foam in the surf? - James G. Acker
» Rip Currents & Undertows - Ray McAllister - Steve Baum - Neil Savage
» Lud's Wave Prediction - Ludwig Omachen
» cold water & rubber
» stretching & flexibility
» Surfboard Design Guide