To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transations
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
scroll down the page for | rubber | accesories | wanted
s t i c k s
r u b b e r
- 7'2" retro fun shape [photo] Great beginner board or a high volume summer cruiser for an intermediate or advanced surfer. It's a big board but still very maneuverable. The tail is very pulled in giving it a lot of control when needed. Comes with a 4" and 7" centre fin. $300 obo for the board, new leash and fins. I can include a bag for a bit extra.
- 6'8" Patagonia High performance step-up/shortboard [photo] with a lot of repaired dings. All the repairs are solid it just looks ruff. $150 obo
- Curtis - 778-772-8131 victoria (Mar/24/2017)
- 6ft Becker Hybrid [photo] good condition :) Fins included.
email - Sara - Duncan/Victoria (Mar/24/2017)
- 5'11 18 7/8 2 5/16 super brand the answer [photo] surfed a fair bit but still water tight 100$
- 6'4 pure [photo] surfed a fair bit but still water tight 100$
- Felix - 250-885-9489 Victoria (Mar/23/2017)
- 5'10x20"x2 1/4" custom Anian shortboard [photo] Great all around board for South Island In very good condition $450.00 Fins not included
- 5'11x20 1/4"x2 5/8" Custom Aftanas Sled R/T [photo] Great board. Has lots of volume and perfect if you want to downsize from a longboard to a shortboard. Future five fin setup. In good condition. Has a couple repaired dings and pressure dents. But solid. Custom resin tint $400.00
- Shane - Call or text 250-208-7763 Victoria (Mar/22/2017)
- 6'10" Randy French Surftech Soulfish Surfboard [photo] with fins, leash, traction pad and FCS bag. In excellent condition, used 4 times. As new, asking $575 paid over $1100.
email - Richard - Victoria (Mar/22/2017)
- 6'2 Fish [photo] 6'2 x 19 3/4 x 2 1/2 Good condition, minor repair on tip and tail Asking $300 Fins and leash included.
email - Elliot Catton - Squamish, BC (Mar/20/2017)
- 6'10" FireWire spit fire FST [photo] 6'-10" x 22" x 3-1/4" 55.4L FCSII five fin. This is a great all around board from mushy grovellers to well overhead. All the benefits of the dominator but more performance. It combines a diamond tail and step-down tail rail, giving it the tail bite of a thinner board. I bought this in October of 2016 rode it a dozen times, in great condition. $850 with out fins or $950 with. Fins are Large FCSII AM PC five fin set.
- 7'6" Barracuda hybrid charger [photo] 7'-6" x 22-1/6" x 2-7/8" this was made for a bigger guy wanting to transition from a long board. It's a great beginner/intermediate board. Just had it tuned up at barracuda surf. $450
- Jeremy - 250-217-7440 Saanich (Mar/24/2017)
- 7'0 clark surfboard [photo] great condition, fins included $350
- 5'10 fish [photo] fins included $350
email - Tayler - 250-927-2588 Parksville (Mar/16/2017)
- 7 foot 4 Dean Cleary Island Longboards Classic Fish Shape [photo] Made in California Classic Great Condition, very strong glass job. Single fin box with futures Selling to fund other boards. Goes fast. Holds up well in the big ones. Don't be scared of the foam. 400$OBO
email - Jacob - 438-877-7684 Fernwood (Mar/13/2017)
- 6'3" Aftanas sled r/t five fins set up [photo] 6'3"x 21 1/4"x 2 5/8". Volume is 38l. I rode that board a couple time only. Come with stomp pad, leash and future fins set (5 fins). 650$
email - Jonathan - 250-634-8167 Sooke BC (Mar/11/2017)
- 5'11 Lost Scorcher super charger edition [photo] by 18.5 by 2.25 Very fast and responsive board sitting at approx 24-26 litres Comes with tail pad and thruster or quad option. One small crack near nose that needs repair. Bargain at $250!
- Max - 306-241-0403 Esquimalt (Mar/10/2017)
- 7'9 Funshape Surfboard [photo] Great beginner board with lots of volume to help you learn to catch those waves. Had lots of use, but still in great condition. No major dings. A few cracks that were immediately dried and sealed. Never taken on water. Only asking $100 as I other boards and I never use it. My girlfriend and I also painted it ourselves :)
email - Devon Bringleson - 250-981-3064 Bowser (Mar/09/2017)
- 10'x 24" x 3 1/4" [photo] This is a real surfboard for real riders. Fiberglass, carbon details, custom , one of a kind , classic Original crafted craft for sure. Brought up from Oregon, Cleanline Surf Shop, Josh the man. No dings, No scratches, Mint. Waxed. You will love this board. Get now before spring, summer mark up. 1350.00 or best offer. Look what your CDN dollar can buy. One of my many boards. Bought a couple up early Fall. Private sale
email - john - 250-725-4406 Tofino (Mar/09/2017)
- 5'5" jay Novak quad fish [photo] Good shape, one minor ding repaired at barracuda. Lots of float surfs really good. I painted the board the pictures of before and after. I will throw in some quad fins as well 300
- Cole - 250-216-0490 Victoria (Mar/09/2017)
- 6'5 Barracuda fishy finger [photo] 6'5-21-2 7/8 Great board lots of float and Paddle power $220
- 6'4 Lib Tech bowl [photo] dimensions in photos Fast and great travel board Excellent condition $420
email - Jake - Whistler (Mar/07/2017)
- 5'8 Webber gutter lover [photo] 5'8 x 19 1/2 x 2 1/4 $200
- 5'10 Channel Islands 4 [photo] 5'10 x 19 1/4 x 2 7/16 29.4L $350
email - Morley - 250-516-9262 Victoria, BC (Mar/07/2017)
- 7'7" GMC Surfboard [photo] 19 1/4" X 2 5/8" Very Good Condition FCS GAM Fins included $400
- 6'2" Spyder Glider Surfboard [photo] 19 7/8" X 2 1/4" Super fun board lots of volume. $100 with some fins. $80 without.
- 6'3" Source Santa Cruz Surfboard [photo] 19 1/2" X 2 1/2 Super fun board lots of volume $100 with FCS GPR Fins included or $80 without fins
- Ryan - 250-510-7306 Mill Bay (Mar/05/2017)
- 8'8" x 31.5" Starboard Airborn surf SUP [photo] Carbon. Stable, super light and maneuverable. Surfs 1' to overhead+ with confidence inspiring stability. I've mainly used it the last couple years at JR and beyond, as well as in Tofino. Selling to revive my surfboard quiver and thin the SUP herd a little, as I'm mostly using my 9' Pro these days. Comes with 5-fin option, currently set up as quad + nubster but will sell as thruster (3-fin) if preferred, both sets of fins with extra $50. Some scrapes from JR barnacles and paddle stress cracks on rails (all my carbon boards have these and do not leak from them), but no repairs or major dings, just regular wear and tear along rails, nose and tail. Asking $1500 obo as bought new 3 years ago and retail for these lightweight carbon boards was about $3800. Consider partial trade for 9'6 to 10'6 longboard (other boards considered) plus $1000 cash. Text for fastest reply and to view. Hillside/Campsun area of Victoria.
email - Joji - 250-858-1267 Victoria (Mar/02/2017)
- two 14' inflatable Starboard Astro boards [photo] 14'x26"x6" Nearly new condition, purchased new in 2014. Fins, Backpacks and pumps included. Great for travelling or a lack of storage space. $1700 each or a deal for both.
- Brad - 250-702-7505 central Vancouver island (Mar/01/2017)
- 6’4 Channel Islands High 5 Surfboard [photo] $850 Almost new. At the time of posting I have only used this surfboard three times. This board is in perfect condition. Includes a performance hex core quad fcs fin set (top of the range fins that I bought specifically [these fins are recommended by CI]) as well as a standard fcs centre fin – meaning you can surf the board as a quad or thruster. Also includes a new board bag. The High 5 was cooked up by CI staff to be fun and forgiving but with performance sprinkled in. the High 5 will pad your wave count and still allow for rail work and section making. The bottom is single concave entry to deep double through the fins and terminating with deep concave vee out the tail. Comes stock with 5 fin boxes and can be ridden as a quad or thruster http://www.cisurfboards.com/board/high-5/# This set-up costs over $1250 to buy from a shop. I’m asking $850. I may be open to surfboard exchange / part-exchange (although I’m trying to downsize the quiver!). I am in Nanaimo but travel up and down the island to Victoria and to Ucluelet/Tofino.
email - James - Nanaimo (Mar/01/2017)
- 6'2"FireWire Alternator [photo] 6'2"x19"x21/2" - 31.2ltr Got a few compressions but otherwise like new $280 obo
- Chris - 250-918-9443 Tofino (Mar/01/2017)
- 5'8 Aftanas raddysh [photo] 5'8"x 20 x2 3/8 30L in good condition 5 fins future (fins not included) asking 300$
email - yan - 250-702-4704 courtenay (Mar/01/2017)
- 8'4" Boardworks [photo] Special In great shape. Comes with FCS2 Thruster/Quad. 8'4" x 29 1/2" x 4" 109 L $850
- 11' Boardworks Kraken SUP [photo] adjustable paddle and leash and $1100 Excellent condition. Come with 2 + 1 thruster fin set up. 11'0" x 32" x 4 3/4" 199L.
- 10' Boardworks Infinity Slater Trout SUP [photo] Great Condition. $800 Design notes: This board has more of a traditional performance longboard shape with a flatter, fuller nose allowing for great stability walking the board and nose riding. The back half of the board is similar to the CarverTL with a nice flip in the exit rocker for turning. This board has a very thin nose and tail making it much different from your ordinary long board shape. Dimensions Height: 10'0' Nose: 20 1/2' Width: 29' Tail: 16 1/2' Thickness: 3 7/8' Fins Included: 2+1
- Norm - 604-848-8792 Squamish (Mar/09/2017)
- 5'8" Lost Mayhem Puddle Jumper 5'8" x 21.5". I've only had this board a short time and had loads of fun but I'm looking to move onto something with a little less volume. $700 includes traction pad.
- Cameron - 604-353-4466 Vancouver (Feb/24/2017)
- 5'11" SevenS Aussie Fish [photo] Good condition. Couple dings in the picture will be fixed before sale. Dims= 5'11" /20 / 2&3/4 Asking 350$. Love the board. Just have to many.
- 6'1" North Pacific [photo] Board holds lots of foam to the rails. Made for the pacific northwest. Super fun shape, wave catching machine. DIMs= 6'1" / 19.5/ 2 3/16. Board is in excellent shape. Selling because I have too many. $450
email - Jonny - 250-888-9671 Victoria (Feb/23/2017)
- 6'4" MB US Blanks Foam Surfboard Blank [photo] $150 (performance short board)
- 7'6" EA US Blanks Foam Surfboard Blank [photo] $180 (mid-length, fun, biscuit, egg etc)
- 9'8" Y US Blanks Foam Surfboard Blank [photo] $220 (Long board, nose-rider)
* Take all three blanks away for a deal - make an offer! Shape your own board! Available for scheduled pick up in Nanaimo, Tofino, Ucluelet. Or, Vancouver on March 19 only. Please go to US Blanks for more detailed descriptions: http://usblanks.com/catalog/
email - Ben - 250-755-5787 Ucluelet, Nanaimo, Tofino, Vancouver (Feb/22/2017)
- 6'2 Mc Crystal board from Ventura California [photo] 6'2 11.5x18 9/16 x14 5/16 2 5/16 Very responsive shortboard, does what you tell it. Comes with FCS AM1 fins and an unknown trailer fin. Has Da kine stomp pad, and a white Da kine leash. Good condition, a couple of chips in surface paint- but no dings and totally watertight. Also selling a FCS double board travel bag- great bag in great condition. Board - $200 Board and bag $320
- Gwyn - 778-269-4448 Victoria (Feb/17/2017)
- 6'4" JC Peter Mel machine Epoxy [photo] 6'4" x 19.35" x 2.35" Good 350 with out fins
- 6'0 Lost Mayhem Psycho Ward [photo] 6'0 x 18.25" x 2.18" Good condition 325
- 6'4" Storm board [photo] 6'4" x 20 1/2" x 2 1/2" Water tight few pressure points 275
- Spencer - 250-802-4865 Nanaimo (Feb/16/2017)
- 5'10 Firewire Mayhem Pile Driver [photo] Mint condition. Dims are 5'10-19 1/4"-2 3/8" 28.8L. $525 obo
- Dan - 250-726-5333 Tofino (Feb/16/2017)
- 5 10 Channel islands groveler 20 inch wide 2and 11/16 inch thick volume 32l a couple of repaired dings in great shape a great board with fins and grip deck $400
- 6 ft 10 doc laush surf prescitions exoxy a few repaired dings in great shape with leash grip deck fins and leash and bag for $400
- 9 ft 4 inch channel islands long board 3 fin with leash $700 firm
email - ty - 250-580-1418 Victoria (Feb/16/2017)
- 6'4" Santa cruz pumpkin seed [photo] This board is in great condition. It has not been ridden much and always taken care of. I will sell it for $425 firm
- byron - 204-720-9237 Courtenay (Feb/13/2017)
- 42" Hydro Bodyboard [photo] Brand new. Come with Gyroll matching bicep leash. $100.00
- Shinfins size Medium [photo] in good condition. Made in Australia, comes with extra straps. $100.00 obo.
email - Seb - Victoria (Feb/07/2017)
- 6'6" JS Hippie [photo] used 10 times in OZ. No damage a couple small pressure dings. -Still in almost new condition -No fading -stomp pad included -no fins Super fun board can handle knee high to overheard. Paddles fast! Sizing details in Pic $450
- Joel - 778-999-1651 North Vancouver (Feb/04/2017)
- 8'0" x 22" x 3" mini mal Single fin [photo] $800 all in. Brand new, handmade here in BC at Shaper Studios Vancouver www.shaperstudiosvancouver.com Custom epoxy resin abstract artwork. Super fun.
email - Nate - Vancouver (Feb/03/2017)
- 6'5 Sitka Pentagon 5 fin fishtail board [photo] 6'5 x 19 5/8 x 2 1/2 A few incomplete repairs, that just need a bit more sanding. Comes with 4 FCS fins, stomp pad, and FCS board bag $450
email - Samantha - 778-676-7657 Victoria (Feb/09/2017)
- 6'7 Fluid Juice high performance surfboard [photo] $325 (or best / nearest offer) Shaped by Adrian Phillips (6'7 x 18.5") - a very well regarded shaper (one of Europe's best shapers). This is a hi-performance / step-up / low volume shortboard. I had this board custom shaped as a travel board (strong glass job). Some pressure dents but in good ready to surf shape. FCS fins (fins included). Kelly Slater stomp pad. This board would suit a fit / good surfer in good waves. charge the winter swells! check out http://www.fluidjuice.co.uk/shapes.html Can throw in a travel bag for another $25 (negotiable) May be open to surfboard exchange / part-exchange.
email - James - Nanaimo (Feb/20/2017)
- 11'6" Paddleboard Dave Mel Handmade Surfboards Maui [photo] This is a beautiful board, abstract maroon/black epoxy resin with a white and cream top sheet, Gore-Tex plug so it can breathe in the sun. $1000 obo *Colours are opposite to the board pictured, but same feels.
email - Sam - Victoria (Jan/27/2017)
- 6'10 Custom Far Candy #23 [photo] 20 1/2 x 2 1/2 Solid and unique custom board with minimal sea time. $550 obo. Fins + Leash included.
email - G.A. - 250-893-2728 Victoria, BC (Jan/26/2017)
- 5'10" - 18 3/8 - 2 1/8 Sitka board [photo] 27 l $180 obo
- 6'0" - 18 5/8 - 2 1/8 anian board [photo] 29 l $220 obo
- 5'7" - 18 5/8 - 2 1/6 anian board [photo] 28 l $170 obo
email - Miguel - 250-208-9662 Victoria (Jan/25/2017)
- 14' X 27" Bark Dominator SUP Paddleboard [photo] Custom Full Carbon 2000$ Super light board, about 25 pounds Catches any bump and tracks incredibly straight on flat water Got too many boards so letting this go!
email - Robbie - Langford (Jan/22/2017)
- 9'4 Jon B Mar Longboard [photo] Made In Hawaii 9'4 - 22 1/2 - 3 Great Condition $800 Barely used and comes with a surf sock. Lightweight and fun. No fins. Couple tiny dings from being moved over the years but very minor. No days a bad day with a long board! Cheers!
email - Malcom Owen-Flood - 250-510-1312 Mill Bay/Duncan (Jan/20/2017)
- 9'6 Supertech big rig longboard [photo] surfed 5 times perfect condition Epoxy 700$
- Jordan - 250-726-6379 Ucluelet (Jan/09/2017)
- 5'7" JS electro [photo] 5'7" 18 5/8" 2 1/4" Good condition, has a couple dings that have been pro repaired. $275
email - Devyn - 250-812-8774 Ukee (Jan/05/2017)
- 5'10 barracuda waterman [photo] 5'10 2.38 19.75 Great everyday board. In really good condition with no dings. Lots of volume 30.4 L fast board good in surf from waist high to well overhead. Carbon mesh tail. fcs 5 fins. Comes with fins ready to go. $450 obo
- Tristan - 639-317-6405 westshore (Jan/03/2017)
- 6'3" Channel Islands Kelly Slater tufflite [photo] 18 5/8, 2 5/16, approx 32L $400 Light and fast, this board flies! No dings - rarely ridden as it was my backup board.
- James - 250-508-1636 Mill Bay, Vancouver Island (Jan/18/2017)
- 6'10" North Pacific Board [photo] Perfect board to begin and advance quickly with. 6ft 10" x 20" 5/8 x 2" 5/8 Great condition, only used a few times. Was given to me as a bonus while working at Sitka however I never got into surfing. $750 which includes Board bag (conducive for 2 boards), finsnad leash. Great starter kit!
email - Leilani - 778-320-5683 Victoria (Dec/30/2016)
- 6'1" 18" 5/8 by 2"1/2 Al Merrick Deep Six [photo] Never ride it, couple dings all professionaly repaired. Great shape, 350$
- Ryland - 250-607-7223 Nanaimo (Dec/10/2016)
- 10ft Strive longboard [photo] used for 6 months, practically brand new. Few minor pressure dents on bottom of board (board landed on my head). Comes with leash and fin, $1000.
- 5'10 shred sled [photo] $500 Used for one year, in great condition. You can't really destroy these things. Two little dings repaired. A fast board that is perfect for pumping winter surf. 27 epoxy litres = approx 30 polyester litres
email - Nik - 250-735-0528 tofino (Dec/04/2016)
- 6'2 envision rebel [photo] 22" wide Shaped in Newport Oregon. Epoxy Fun in all types of surf. Good for someone wanting to transition to a smaller board but still wants volume.
- Dean - Call or text 250-710-4392 Duncan (Dec/02/2016)
- 6'6" 7S Superfish Fiberglass Surfboard [photo] w/ quad fin set up size :6'6" x 20 3/4" x 2 5/8" up condition: used for one summer, in great shape 500$
email - Rebecca - 778-677-5720 Campbell River (Dec/01/2016)
- Men's LT Xcell infinity 5/4 wetsuit [photo] Worn 6 times. it doesn't fit me properly. No i didnt pee in it. As new condition. Looking for $200.
- Bryce - Text is best way to reach me 250-266-0637 Tofino (Mar/18/2017)
- Xcel Infinity Drylock 5/4 Size: LT (Large Tall) [photo] with an attached hood. In excellent condition: $350
email - Mark Spoljaric - Vancouver/victoria (Mar/04/2017)
- Womens xcel 4/3mm infiniti x2 6Tall chest zip fullsuit [photo] in black/jade I bought this without trying it on, a but to sung for me! Its the color in the photo More info about the suits specifications can be found at: https://www.seasidesurfshop.com/blogs/news/78886721-product-review-2016-xcel-infiniti-x2-wetsuit $160
email - Jenny - Jordan River/Victoria (Mar/01/2017)
- Kids Xcel 4/3 Size 9 Ultrastretch wetsuit [photo] Rear zip. Great condition. $120.
- Matt - 403-875-3175 Sooke (Feb/17/2017)
- Oneill Psychofreak 5.5/4.5mm large tall [photo] with integrated hood. suit 6'+ person. $180 obo. Good condition.
email - Oliver - 250-732-0673 Kitsilano (Feb/17/2017)
- xcel drylock M gloves 5mm brand new recept in box retail $95 w/tax price $60
email - Sam - 250-812-0410 victoria (Feb/18/2017)
- Xcel 4/3mm Size Small Wetsuit [photo] Worn less than 5 times. Purchased this suit and quickly upgraded to a 5/4. Would be good for summer days or surfing in warmer places. Mint condition $250
- Stephen B - 250-688-7643 Victoria-Fairfield (Feb/07/2017)
- Xcel 7.0 mm Thermo Barrier Size 7 Booties [photo] in excellent condition. $50.00
- 2.5 mm Bodyline Size Small booties [photo] from New Zealand, in excellent condition. Comes with a mesh bag. $30.00 obo.
email - Seb - Victoria (Feb/07/2017)
- Size 11 Rip curl flash bomb booties good condition, 7mm. 60$
- Max - 250-686-9447 (Feb/01/2017)
- Ladies RipCurl size 8 wetsuit, Used only 6 times. $100 or best offer.
email - maureen - Port Alberni (Jan/29/2017)
- Women's size 6, 3'2 dawn patrol wetsuit [photo] brand new, never been worn, tags still on $120
- Suzanne - 250-812-3015 Victoria/Tofino (Jan/26/2017)
- size sm Wetsuit [photo] Perfect condition, only worn a few times. No wear, snags, or tears. Asking $100 OBO, I'm open to offers!
- Nicole Sutherland - 778-533-2691 Saanich (Jan/20/2017)
- Quad fin futures [photo] set-up(brand new never used) medium I think, maybe large Perfect condition $50
- longboard fin [photo] a couple scratches $25
email - Alyx - 778-350-9163 View Royal/saanich (Jan/18/2017)
- Patagonia R3 Split Toe Boots Size 7 Men's [photo] / 8.5 Women's. Brand new in box. Retails for $85. Asking $55 which is 1/3 off.
email - Hamish - 604-653-8101 Vancouver (Jan/17/2017)
- Xcel drylock wetsuit [photo] with boots/gloves included Size (M) suit Bought in Aug 2016 - good condition 250$ firm for everything
email - Ryan - 250-668-2734 Nanaimo (Jan/16/2017)
- 5.4 womens Size 4 ripcurl flashbomb wetsuit Brand new & never used (still has tags) $350
- Emily - 250-893-3449 Victoria (Cook Street Village) (Jan/05/2017)
- Billabong Foil 5/4mm Kids size 12 [photo] in new condition. Zip back. $110.
- Brian - 250-370-9394 Langford (Dec/08/2016)
a c c e s o r i e s
- FCSII AM PC five size Large fin set [photo] and lightly used. I paid $220 for them yours for $180
- Jeremy - 250-217-7440 Saanich (Mar/19/2017)
- FCS MF1 (Mick Fanning) thruster set Size Large [photo] $75 Some small nicks and scuffs but in good condition overall.
email - John - Duncan (Mar/01/2017)
- 6'-8" fcs shortboard board bag [photo] It was a tight fit for my 6'-8" but it worked. And was perfect for my 6'-5". Both boards are sold and the new one won't fit so it's for sale $75
- Jeremy - 250-217-7440 Saanich (Mar/04/2017)
- FCS double board travel bag [photo] Great bag- has been on a few trips and never had a ding or any damage to boards. Fits up to 6,7 boards. $150
- Gwyn - 778-269-4448 Victoria (Feb/17/2017)
- Waterhousing Package: Nikon D700 + Aquatech Surf Waterhousing [photo] $2500 CAD Package includes: -Aquatech Waterhousing -LP5 Port that will fit my 35 and 50mm lens. -Port Cover -Housing leash -Pistol Grip w/ trigger -Nikon D700 (with extra MB-D10 battery grip)
- Mark - 250-732-3422 Duncan, BC (Feb/16/2017)
- 6'7" creatures day use slim fit bag [photo] 60$ Excellent condition
- Felix - 250-885-9489 Victoria (Feb/04/2017)
- 7'2" Balin Tour Series Board Bag [photo] Everyday use. 5mm padding. Wetsuit Gear pocket. Wax/fin pocket. Shoulder Strap stash. Reflective side. Excellent used condition- no holes, zipper works. $60
- 7'2" FCS Dayrunner [photo] wax/fin pocket. Excellent used condition - no hole, zipper works. Wide enough for an egg or funbord. $60
email - Darcy - 250-589-2046 Downtown Victoria (Jan/30/2017)
- Rip Curl Riffles SS Tide Watch in Gunmetal, style # A1122 [photo] Brand New, Never been used, Still in the box, over 500 different tide locations available world wide. $200
- Suzanne - 250-812-3015 Victoria/Tofino (Jan/26/2017)
- On A Mission 6'4 board bag [photo] well used board bag $20 or free to a grom or someone in need Well used board bag, still with reasonable thick padding but tear on zipper - side which could easily be mended for air travel, the tear didn't bother me for use. Double wrap a board for flying or boat travel too!
- Jonathan - 250-six67-zerothree92 Nanaimo (Jan/22/2017)
- FCS PG7 fins [photo] like new condition, $75
- Andy - 250-230-4274 Parksville (Jan/15/2017)
- Surf Rack Yakima Wave Hog Board Transportation Kit [photo] $155 Brand new, never used! Can take up to three boards including SUP boards and longboards and it works with any roof rack. Kit includes: • 2 soul pads with straps • 2 lockable ripcords • 2 hooks • 1 SUP BRAH • 2 Nose/Tail straps • Mounting Instructions
email - Neil - Victoria (Jan/15/2017)
- 6'7" Creatures triple board bag [photo] New condition $130
- Nate - 250-505-7453 Port Alberni (Jan/04/2017)
- Motorcycle/scooter surf rack [photo] Brand new, mint $150
- Sean Flynn - 250-204-0458 Ucluelet (Dec/29/2016)
- Travel surfboard bag with wheels. [photo] New condition. Holds 1-5 boards, 2-3 boards with wetsuits and gear is very comfortable to roll. Will hold up to a 6'8" board. 200.00
email - Jeremy - 250-896-9700 Victoria (Dec/27/2016)
- Vintage Surfer Magazine Collection [photo] Over 200 surf related magazines for sale. Over 170 ”Surfer” magazines spanning from 1986 up to 2013. Most are in good condition but have been read. Complete or near complete years 1987, 1988, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011. Other years include 1986, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2004, 2012 and 2014. Approximately 40-50 “Surfing” Magazine and a few various others too. $150 takes them all. If interested call, text or email.
email - Jason - 250-588-0078 Victoria (Dec/16/2016)
w a n t e d
- Wanted: board bag for 8'0" :)
- Taralyn - 250-507-1669 (Mar/20/2017)
- Looking for a board bag for an 8'6" longboard. If you have one to sell, call or email. I'm in Victoria but drive around the island fairly often. Cheers!
- Sam - 778-650-7925 Victoria (Mar/20/2017)
- Wanted FCS FK-2 Twin keel fins and/or FCS Knubster center trailer fin
email - Mike - 647-467-0951 (Mar/18/2017)
- Wanted: 7/9 ish fun board for beginner surfer. Located in Ukee, but willing to travel to pick-up.
email - Vanessa - 403-921-2822 Ucluelet (Mar/14/2017)
- Looking for a thin day use bag for a 6'0 board. White or reflective as I'll be using it in a very hot climate.
email - Samantha - Victoria (Mar/13/2017)
- I live in Victoria and would really like a buddy or three to go surfing with. I'll happily pitch in for gas and come along with my bodyboard wherever you're going. Am also keen to just swim around/go for a free dive/snorkel in the wetsuit anywhere if you 'd like to join. Hope to hear from someone.
email - AJ - 250-814-8935 Victoria (Feb/28/2017)
- Looking for : surfboard 9' or up (not a SUP) Located in tofino - but willing to drive to pick up on Vancouver Island for the right board. Ideal price range of 7-800$ . Open to what's out there though! Please email with any offers!
email - Katherine - (Feb/28/2017)
- Wanted: old/dinged surfboards 6'10 and up, will pay cash.
email - Tayler - 250-927-2588 (Feb/10/2017)
- In search of: Left Hand Glove (size Medium or Large) 8-10 ft. leash
email - William - 778-922-1864 Victoria (Jan/19/2017)
- Wanted:Travel roof racks
- Looking for used warmer water gear: 3/2 suit MT or L ( I'm 6'1" 185lbs ) thx!
- Looking for warm kids wetsuits, booties, hoods and gloves. Ages 4, 6 and 8. thx!
- Robert - 250-857-2341 Victoria (Dec/08/2016)
Jeffries Bay SA & Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico accomodations & surf trips
email - greg
♠ learn to surf
» Learning to Surf by Chris Payne
» How To Surf by Tim Maddux
» Learner surfer's FAQ by Stephen Whelan
» The Complete Surfing Guide for Coaches by Bruce Gabrielson
» PD's Trick Tips Backside Roundhouse
♠ learn other stuff
» Ding repair FAQ
» wave terminology
» board terminology
» surf terminology
» about waves & sets - John Sidles - Timothy B. Maddux
» foam in the surf? - James G. Acker
» Rip Currents & Undertows - Ray McAllister - Steve Baum - Neil Savage
» Lud's Wave Prediction - Ludwig Omachen
» cold water & rubber
» stretching & flexibility
» Surfboard Design Guide