BEWARE:Alexander Aiden firstname.lastname@example.org may be a ScAMeR more info
To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transactions
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
- Very old school single speed bike [photo] The Mercury frame is believed to date to the 1920's-1940's possibly older the previous owner thought 1909. Im not a bike guy so I don't know for sure The wheels are from the 50's new saddle and cruiser bars. Bottom bracket needs some work as does the free wheeling Sturmy Archer rear hub. The frame is in very good shape nicely patinaed and is press fit together. No welds I could see. Would make a super cool cruising bike for town or city. Asking $325 or a reasonable offer
- Simon - 250-266-1049 Tofino (Apr/21/2018)
- Liquid force CPR Bar [photo] 45cm Leash 23m Line 2015 Used but loved $175
email - Melissa - Parksville (Mar/20/2018)
- 17 Surf DVDs [photo] including 4 Bruce Brown films. Come & Get 'em.
email - Chris - Vancouver (Jan/16/2018)
- RipCurl Rifles Tide Watch [photo] (grey/green) New-Never used $100
email - Curtis - 778-772-8131 James Bay (Dec/02/2017)
- DPS Wailer RP.2 112 wide, Resort Powder 190cm Skis paired with Tyrolia Adrenalin 13 Alpine Touring bindings. [photo] Great Condition $900 112 wide, 190cm long. Used 4 times. Minor marks on tips and tails. Bases are clean. Great all mountain skis. Blister Ski review says it all: 'We have friends who are expert skiers who use the 112RPs as their everyday skis, in all terrain and all conditions. And we wouldn’t hesitate to put a newer skier on these, especially if they were interested in getting into some softer, deeper snow.' Paired with Tyrolia 13 Alpine Touring Bindings so you can do some side country off the resort or if you want to explore some back country as well. Dakine ski bag included.
- Technica Cochise 90 ski boots. Size 29.5 [photo] (fits size 11.5 to 12 shoe nicely). These bindings have walk mode for easy walking and minor touring. Used 4 times. Broken in! $275.
- Chad - 250-686-5566 Victoria/Nanaimo/Vancouver (Nov/29/2017)
- a lot of windsurfing equipment [photo] Custom board and 8 sails some new and used in good condition. 4 booms 2 two pis masts . 2 mast extensions. windsurfing multilevel car rack and a lot of other windsurfing equipment. I'm retiring from windsurfing everything must go in one purchase. $2200.
email - Lez - 604-487-0825 Powell River B.C. (Nov/22/2017)
- backcountryaccess.com profile 240 probe never used asking 50$
- Black diamond crampons never used asking 150$
- Krista - 250-228-4114 Parksville (Nov/13/2017)
- Two adjustable skateboarding grind boxes [photo] Sturdy steel construction. Comes with extension legs and connectors. Both are 20 inches x 47 inches. Current platform height is 9 inches. Very good condition. Asking $75 o.b.o.
- Ken - 604-563-0606 Burnaby (Nov/05/2017)
- 22 issues of surfers journal magazine [photo] All good condition. Volume and Issue numbers can be seen in the photo. Asking $100 for all, but open to offers.
- Hayden - 403-581-8051 Nanaimo (Nov/02/2017)
w a n t e d